• What information Wyndham Lawyers gathers via this website.
• How Wyndham Lawyers gathers the information.
• How Users can correct or change such information.
2. This website contains links to third party sites and services that may collect data in connection with various commercial and non commercial activities. Wyndham Lawyers takes no responsibility for the privacy policies of the websites to which this website links to or is otherwise connected to.
3. Wyndham Lawyers does not guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to it or the website and you do so at its own risk.
4. Wyndham Lawyers does not accept any responsibility or accept any liability for any loss arising out of or in connection with the gathering, storage or manipulation or otherwise of your information via this website or otherwise.
5. Wyndham Lawyers may collect your information through software tracking
mechanisms which may store your information to allow Wyndham Lawyers to analyse
what new services may be offered to you or how services may be altered. Such
information will be stored in such a way as to remove distinctly identifying features of each individual user.
6. Wyndham Lawyers will not disclose any information about any user without the user’s consent except to the extent required for Wyndham Lawyers to comply with all necessary laws and regulations or otherwise ensure that orders or payments are properly processed.
7. Wyndham Lawyers may use your information collected via this website or otherwise in order to send you promotional material, newsletters, and surveys.
8. Wyndham Lawyers is not responsible or liable for any loss of user information or loss arising out of such user information as a result of any security breach of the website or other error or problem.